• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Project Untamed

Years
  • Project-Untamed is a theoretical Generation 9 fan project, taking inspiration and blessing from the Youtuber Subjectively5, we aim to bring to you the Mazah Region.
    with of course much needed reworks of flawed gameplay elements while adding QoL improvements to this franchise.

- This is DEMO_01 of the game, bugs are expected. Even with extensive playtesting. -
    >>>> DEMO_01 DOWNLOAD LINK <<<<

Screenshots:
    image.png

Features:
    - 2 Difficulty modes, a vanilla mode and a "hard" mode.
    - New Pokémon, Abilities, Moves, UI, items, etc etc.
    - Quality of Life improvements.
    - Old Pokémon where buffed to keep up with the power creep.
    - Dexit done right.
    - New Megas.
    - Reworked EVs dramatically.
    - Consistent game mechanics such as sleep and flinch.
    - Modified Type chart (Bugs and Ice types will not be worthless under our watch!).
    - DDT Spray, a highly advanced repel that will only repel Pokémon that you have already caught.
    - Reworked Trade Evolutions.
    - Reworked old abilities and moves.
    - A Midnight Motorist re-creation being fully playable.
    - Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

DEMO_01 Changelog:
    Released

Older Changelogs:
    Spoiler:

Future Features:
    - Better AI
    - Functional showdown server
    - North and South Mazah Fully fledged out

Links:
    Project-Untamed Discord Server: https://discord.gg/4QfgJ26PWa
    Subjectively: https://www.youtube.com/c/Subjectively

Extras:
    We are actively working on this game and as such actively looking for people to help us! please consider helping us out if you have the time.
    We are specifically searching for sprite artists, map designers, Ruby coders and people that know how to setup and edit showdown servers!

FAQ:
    Spoiler:

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This looks absolutely amazing, can't wait to play. Fantastic work

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
  • Been following the project on discord - so many talented people. Mad respect =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I just play the demo and it's good. Keep going and stay safe and healthy

Years
    • Seen today
    I gotta say, there is no "dexit done right". I prefer Garchomp any day over any garbage Psyduck or whatever. I'd take Garchomp over Psyduck if it only had a BST Value of 200 and Psyduck would've 700.
    I just generally prefer the design and fluff. Just to make an example. You can elevate other Pokémon without punching down on others in my opinion.

Other than that, the game is really cool. Like it.

Back