• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)

Years
  • hey man liked the game a lot and it's fun especially the cyndaquil variant,one thing i ask you is to put some black area or something so that we know we are entering a new area through the trees, i got very confused which part to go through,if you put the black marker we will know which part of group of trees we need to go through

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hey man ! How far does the revamp goes. Is it still 3 gyms like the previous release ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    I keep getting an annoying error when I try to go past the title screen, which is weird since it wasn't doing that this morning when I started.

Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)

And I'm really liking the concept of this game as well as the regional forms. Just. This error.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I keep getting an annoying error when I try to go past the title screen, which is weird since it wasn't doing that this morning when I started.

View attachment 98376

And I'm really liking the concept of this game as well as the regional forms. Just. This error.

I've only had one other person get this issue and while its extremely gamebreaking and rare I still haven't been able to find a fix for it. I'm trying to but unless you're okay with waiting, the only way to fix that error is to delete your save file.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Congratulations on predicting Hisuian Typhlosion, who has the exact same type.

Funny enough, it was designed for me all the way back in March before people even begun to suspect hisuian starter evolutions

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    what is this game allowed to be played on? Windows or Mac? I tried playing it on my windows virtual machine and opening the game says the app cant be run on the pc and i'm pretty sure it won't run on my mac regularly outside of the virtual machine, cuz its a fangame and i usually gotta play these in windows. I hope someone can get back to me on this because the game looks amazing! Thanks! : D

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    what is this game allowed to be played on? Windows or Mac? I tried playing it on my windows virtual machine and opening the game says the app cant be run on the pc and i'm pretty sure it won't run on my mac regularly outside of the virtual machine, cuz its a fangame and i usually gotta play these in windows. I hope someone can get back to me on this because the game looks amazing! Thanks! : D

The game should be able to run on any windows device. While it does have some lag and fps issues on lower end pcs, it still runs. Although this is the first time I've seen anyone try to run it on a virtual machine and unfortunately being on windows devices my entire life hasn't left me with any knowledge on VM so I'm not sure how to help you there. The best advice I can give you is running it on Joiplay if you have an android or any other pc you have possession of. There are ways to run fangames on Mac but I'm not sure how the compatibility works with v19 of essentials (the games engine) or if there are steps i need to complete on my side for mac compatibility. I hope this helps in some way.

Kharnix

Praise the sun!
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'm really enjoying it so far and I really love the regional forms. Just curious, but is there a renamer somewhere and are there any plans to add key items to replace the HMs? I just really hate using HMs in general, even though they were buffed and made a lot better in this fan game.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm really enjoying it so far and I really love the regional forms. Just curious, but is there a renamer somewhere and are there any plans to add key items to replace the HMs? I just really hate using HMs in general, even though they were buffed and made a lot better in this fan game.

Maybe in the future, but I do like the idea of custom HM's. Also they can be forgotten easily like normal moves if you weren't aware. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    I am unable to even start the game, I keep getting the same two error messages
    'The code execution cannot proceed because zlib1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.'
    'The code execution cannot proceed because x64-msvcrt-ruby300.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.'
    I'm not sure if reinstalling it will fix it or not

Back