• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am unable to even start the game, I keep getting the same two error messages
    'The code execution cannot proceed because zlib1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.'
    'The code execution cannot proceed because x64-msvcrt-ruby300.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.'
    I'm not sure if reinstalling it will fix it or not

I'm not sure about those errors tbh. If you want to join the discord and/or send me screenshots of the error I can offer better advice.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi Ayrei
    i got 2 questions for ya:
    1. after this update with 3 new chapters, How much ofthe main Story is finished (maby in %) or how many chapters are planned? sry is its an anoying question but i prefer most of the time to play a game when it has at least a complete main story.
    2. This isnt a question about your Game. I myself start with my first own Pokemon Fan Game. It will take a while because i have big ides and im alone. Here the Question: can anyone, who is here registered, just post for Free there own Fan Game site with Download link like you did for Pokemon Vanguard?

Ps.: While i didnt play the Game yet i must say it looks fantastic and very promosing.
    Ps2.: sry if i spell something bad. Im German so my english is rather simple (will be fun to create a full Game in english)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi Ayrei
    i got 2 questions for ya:
    1. after this update with 3 new chapters, How much ofthe main Story is finished (maby in %) or how many chapters are planned? sry is its an anoying question but i prefer most of the time to play a game when it has at least a complete main story.
    2. This isnt a question about your Game. I myself start with my first own Pokemon Fan Game. It will take a while because i have big ides and im alone. Here the Question: can anyone, who is here registered, just post for Free there own Fan Game site with Download link like you did for Pokemon Vanguard?

Ps.: While i didnt play the Game yet i must say it looks fantastic and very promosing.
    Ps2.: sry if i spell something bad. Im German so my english is rather simple (will be fun to create a full Game in english)

For your first question, I don't know how many chapters I'll put out. If I were to give a percentage, it's probably around 10% done? it's still just a demo with a lot more features coming, but people who have played claim to have around 7-10 hours in the current version.

For your second question, you can post your fangame like others on this site and you can find more information about it if you look around (don't quote me on this 100% since I don't own the website nor have administrator permissions or anything of the sort)

hope this helps!

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2023
    Pokemon Vanguard screen problem

Hi all.
    I need help with how i solve this problem with my game, i have already tried to re-downlad it twice. i get black/green lines all over my game,see picture on my problem.

would love if any1 know a solution for it

/Elmico

Attachments

• Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)
      2.PNG
      85.9 KB · Views: 6
    • Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)
      1.PNG
      4.7 KB · Views: 2
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    I tried to go to item storage and the game crashed not sure if its on my side or if its a bug in the game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2022
    idk if this is still alive but how do i evolve my growlithe that is rock and psychic type, i suppose fire stones wont work?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hello , ma i ask how long is each storyline to be completed ?
    Is the main content reached up to 8th gym, at least ?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    idk if this is still alive but how do i evolve my growlithe that is rock and psychic type, i suppose fire stones wont work?

sorry i didnt see this message until now (because for some reason PC doesn't mark comments on this thread as notifications to me) but yes the game is still alive just more active on discord than on here, and growlithe's evolution is not available yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2022
    Hello I wanted to know if it is possible to play this on mobile I really want to try 8t out and I dunno if I can

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'm actually playing most fanganes on my phone,using joiplay since my computer decided not to work. Joiplay is hit or miss, you usually get some issues you wouldn't with a computer, but vanguard has run perfectly well for me so far. However,but is common for fanganes to run slower, especially the loading screen, and have minor errors that would otherwise not happen.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    This occurs if you have played a much older version of the game and still have an existing save file of it on your pc. Delete the "Pokemon vanguard" folder in either appdata or saved games and it should run fine.

I did and for some reason it still gives me the error

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    All the download links say 1.1 or 1.1.3 is it still the new update(just making sure because I want to restart for the update and don't want to have restarted for no reason)

Nevermind it's fixed

Last edited:
    Back