• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)

Days
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    The now-renamed "Project Vanguard" will have a massive update releasing on May 24th of this year. Please read the following post if you are interested

May 24 is really way too long. From reading the comments here from other people, no one can wait that long enough for the game to finally be finished.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I am super pumped for this! I held off on playing the current hosted version since you announced the revamp. I cannot wait to play this when it's out. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    I can t wait. I wanted to play this game for a long time. After this mega update does that mean your game is finished and are the updates after the big one only bug fixes.
    No, this will not be the final update, there is plenty more to be done.
    May 24 is really way too long. From reading the comments here from other people, no one can wait that long enough for the game to finally be finished.
    1. It's literally less than 4 weeks away, did you think of the dates wrong?

2. This isn't the finished version, maybe you should be a bit more patient as this game is made and provided for free.

In which version of Pokemon essentials the upcoming version will be?
    Version 20.1
    I am super pumped for this! I held off on playing the current hosted version since you announced the revamp. I cannot wait to play this when it's out. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
    Thank you! But be aware that old save files won't transfer to the newest version unless you have progressed your save to chapter 21

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • May 24 is really way too long. From reading the comments here from other people, no one can wait that long enough for the game to finally be finished.
    lmao what

edit: me, i'm willing to wait. wasn't too sure about Pokemon-adjacent games with a looser structure after bouncing off Legends Arceus so hard but between Odyssey (which is close) and Coromon I'm willing to give this a shot when it comes out.

Last edited:
    Back