• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Voidhack

DrerAhv

She That Derps in the Night
Years
  • INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT VOIDHACK:

We are a Skype-based group that has just begun looking into the world of hacking as a story-telling medium. We are very new to hacking and as such we are looking for experienced hackers, particularly scripters and mappers.

We are looking for people who will follow directions, take initiative when necessary, and are literate in their field of work.
    tl;dr version: We want hard workers.

As a Skype-based group, it would be highly encouraged for you to download Skype in order to participate. Skype is where we will exchange most if not all of our advice, constructive criticism, and ideas for the hack. (It's also where we have silly nonsense conversations, but that's not really relevant right now.)

CURRENT MEMBERS OF PROJECT VOIDHACK
    Spoiler:

OUR CURRENT PROJECT:
    POKEMON VOIDSPACE

Based off of: Pokemon Ruby
    Completion: 1%

Synopsis:

A boy and his mother travel to a relative's house in order to escape from an unnamed war. Things take a turn for the surreal when his little cousin reports seeing large shadows outside her window. At first it seems like child's play, but when the main character finds himself in a PokeCenter with a mysterious injury and news reports of his missing cousin, he knows this is no longer a game. Armed with his mother's Pokemon and a new ability to see the unseen, it becomes a race against time as the main character rushes to find his cousin before things become too otherworldly.

This will be a game with completely original fakemon, maps, and storyline.

So You Want to Join: What We Need
    Spoiler:

Please fill out the following if you wish to help us:

Username:
    Time Zone:
    Skills:
    Previous Work: (links must be provided)
    Do you have Skype?:
    If so, what is your username?:
    If not, can you get it?:
    Can you access Dropbox?:

Once you've been accepted, you will be PM'd the Dropbox account information.

Last edited:

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
  • skype username: jabberjabber8
    email: [email protected]

Here is the first town you asked for: There is 1 new house bringing the total to 3 and 1 lab, also I have added a garden behind the lab where there can be pokemon sprites running about (similar to day care) however that means you will have to add a door at the back of oaks lab so the player can get out into the gaden. finally i cant script so if you want to change the events you will need to do that your self (just a warning).
    My city maps are not that great I prefer routes, but here it is anyway...

Attachments

• Project Voidhack
      little root!.jpg
      90.7 KB · Views: 6
    • LITTLEROOT TOWN (0.9).zip
      1.1 KB · Views: 1
    Last edited:

DrerAhv

She That Derps in the Night
    Years
  • skype username: jabberjabber8
    email: [email protected]

Here is the first town you asked for: There is 1 new house bringing the total to 3 and 1 lab, also I have added a garden behind the lab where there can be pokemon sprites running about (similar to day care) however that means you will have to add a door at the back of oaks lab so the player can get out into the gaden. finally i cant script so if you want to change the events you will need to do that your self (just a warning).
    My city maps are not that great I prefer routes, but here it is anyway...
    Accepted and sent a contact request in Skype. :3 When you accept you'll be added to the Voidhack chat. I've also PM'd you the information for the Dropbox.
    Beautiful map, by the by. I'll be incorporating it into the game soonish.
    Do you think you could make a Route 1? There's no specific requirement for Route 1, as long as it has grass, trees, and some water, and an exit to the East.

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Username:M.L
    Time Zone:SA
    Skills:intermediate scripting,tile inserting, i do titlescreens but only for fire red
    Previous Work: ask jabberjabber
    Do you have Skype?:yes
    If so, what is your username?:mikeyburton12
    If not, can you get it?:
    Can you access Dropbox?:WHAT??

Back