• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prove that I exist

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    If you can ponder the fact that you think you don't exist, then you do exist.

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
  • this whole discussion makes me think of the movie fight club...the main character is a psychiatrist. (a person who imagines a person without knowing that its just his imagination)
    I am jealous of these people....they have these cool imaginations and I'm stuck with my so called
    "normal" life.

if you don't exist then why do us humans have all of these unique ability's? the ability
    to feel sad when someone dies, the ability to feel happy when your out with your friends, the ability to feel angry when your little brother erases your file on pokemon. (lol) so don't ask questions like that even if you are a figment of someones imagination get on with your life and enjoy it for what it is.

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
  • hey people, all this discussion will probably going and going and going... until a mod decides to close the thread.

the truly concept of what is real, and isnt, waht exist and what doesn't exist is abstract. theres no way of telling if something is really true. our concept of reality changes. many people belive in science. many in religion. many doesnt belive that something exists. theres no way to prove that, until someone give us a real proof.

my concept of what exists: if you think on something it exists. think with me: it exists, only at your mind, but exists. if you do something, it exists, for you, and everything related to that action, that exists. if you think you dont exists, you then exist.

am i crazy? how can you prove it? theres no way to prove anything with sure. or... you can prove everything by the simple fact: if you think on it, it exists.

im looking even crazier? ok, think whatever you want. when you do so, you exist, i exist, and what you think exists... however, without any proof

understand what you wish, thats what i had to say.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Great topic O_O

No seriously. I've been thinking the exact same things. What if we're just some speck of dust in an even bigger universe? I'm not gonna get into the whole, "I think I'm crazy!1!1" but I still think about this kind of stuff.

I mean, if what we perceive isn't real, I hope I die before they figure out what IS real. [seriously.]

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Only one thing to say after reading everything here (quite a good lecture also, just took me about 45 minutes to read all 3 pages of the thread 0.0)

As long as you think that your real and that something is the way you want to see it, there's no one out there that can change that fact. If you believe in yourself and you think you exist then you do, if you do not... Then who will believe it?

What i am trying to say here is... People see things in three different ways depending on there personality, how they see it, how they think it can be or how other's see it. Depending on what you've been tough is the way you see it, someone can see in you lonely guy that likes to stare at the stars (even tough you aren't) or someone cool to hang out and to have fun with...

That fact is only decided by you, people wont really know you until they talk with you and they know you, and the way they see you and make you exist in this world will only depend on you...

Why do we exist? Well we can't just be space in the universe to fill it out... We are what other people wants us to be, even tough you've left in them another impression, if nobody knows of your existence or don't even have a tough of who you are or anything then you REALLY don't exist at all but, look us here. talking to you via a forum, and look at you over there, writing us back. That can only mean one thing and that is you EXIST in this world and that is for something but the only one that need to know what that something is, is you and to find out what it is you have to go search it yourself...

END

Back