• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proxy sites

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Does anyone know any proxy sites? Just wondering what they would be. Thanks.

~Spahira's Rider~

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Do you really want me to list some? 'cuz I mean.. I know tons of proxies, and are able to find a ton more.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I won't post m 320 links to web proxies.. unless an Admin wants me to. Then, I think they would prefer pm.. or something of the sort-if they wanted them at all~

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Ok. Close this then. I have found one anyway. Finally.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Socks.69.mu is a good one. It plays Youtube vids and everything.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hmm, I only know one but won't give the link. I'm not a huge hacker but I do know the basics and maybe a bit more. ;)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Would it happen to be pinktab.info?

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Would it happen to be pinktab.info?

Nope, it's a very good hacking site though and you can find the proxies in it... so it's not just proxies other stuff aswell but I only use it for proxies. Are there any real hackers on this forum? I don't mean like the Rom hacking stuff, I mean to be able to hack as in attack a site or something... me? yeah, but not very dangerous and I would never even try doing it to this place, just so you know... I do want to learn how to hack dangerously though but i'm too lazy right now. xD Oh yeah and you aren't right... keep guessing. :P

Back