• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PS2,XBOX OR Gamecube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I havent got any, Ive got the PS2 but Im waiting for the PS3 next year/ But I reckon the playstation is better. People will say the XBox360 is the best but I reckon the PS? wil rule..even though its not a chioce. But Ill go for the PSP

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    I got all 3 of them, and the one I play most is the PS2, so I like the PS2 over all the rest.*the rest sux*

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    i've got the gamecube, though if i had the ps2, i'd probably be enjoying myself just as much. ps2 had quite a few games that i really really wanted that GC didn't. i'd be hard pressed to vote on which is better.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I've got a PS2 and it roxx (the x stands for extra!) but most of my friends say that it sucks (no x) but I love the PS2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back