• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PSB's Gallery

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
  • Winona

Picture is Big.....

winona.jpg

Took a total of about 5 Hours in Flash MX. Something on it is too big but meh

C&C

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You draw really well, PSB. Did you say what program you used? Flash MX? I think I've heard of that. Do you use a tablet? It's, as I said very good. ^_^

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Well, I own a tablet but I didnt use it on this. My mouse has been nice *pets it* errr ya. YAA! blue likes it ^________^ *scans another pic he sketched to cg* *changes title to PSB's Art Thread XD*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    but then again...the hair is off and the shading could use some work.
    ~the art critic!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hey that's pretty good, did you use the tablet for it?

Either way, nice job I like the soft coloring especially.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It?s a small, plastic tablet that you use a pen on. The pen is hooked to the computer, and it lets you draw. It?s almost like drawing on the screen.

^_^

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • I hate tablets. I bought one and I could still use the mouse better. I like the tablet PCs though because you can SEE what you're drawing :)

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Considering size vs Brands Mine was cheap..... 12*9 inches... If mine was a Wacom it would have been well over 500 dollars, mine was 110 dollars new.

*is doing a request from Satoshi Kun, eather Max or Ash*

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Yeah, I want to get a Wacom tablet. But they're so darn expensive plus my scanner is working again so I doubt I'll drop 200-400 dollars for a drawing tablet any time soon ; ;.

PichuSecretBase said:
    You were inspiration Kairyu n.n
    Heh, wow. I'm flattered!
    I don't know what to say but thank you ^_^

Back