• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psilocybin's Art

psilocybin

Yahoo!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 10, 2005
    Hopefully, it'll get a few more replies this time since I'm not on cruddy Geocities... *waves fist in the air at Geocities*

I'm back again with.... Some pretty old junk. T_T Well, try to enjoy them... Not my best certainly, but... Meh... Wish I had something to say then silly bodily noises...

Anyways, here we go! Photobucket killed the quality of these, and I mean, really -killed- the quality. -_- But it can't be helped I suppose. I'll upload them elsewhere when I get the chance. It's better than Geocities though, at least it -works-.

Shroomish
    ...Indeed...
    Whitney
    This is old.... Not too pleased with it anymore. Anatomy's way off and stuff.
    PG-13: Bloody Girl
    Exactly what the title suggests. PG-13 label since people can get whiny over little stuff.
    PG-13: Felicia from DarkStalkers
    Marked PG-13 since people are sciddish over skimpy outfits.
    Jirachi gijinka
    It's so..... Unfinished.​

That's it for now. Prolly post some later. :P Try to enjoy...

psilocybin

Yahoo!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 10, 2005
    Thank you both very much. Comments are always appreciated by me. ^_^ Hehheh...

*feels spammy typing this* *sweatdrops*

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Dude I love your wittney it rocks, your extremely talented.

psilocybin

Yahoo!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 10, 2005
    Thanks very much PSB and Scyther5. ^_^

I don't care what anyone says, this feels awkward still. >>

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    I really like the Jirachi gijinka one, even if it's unfinshed, looks finshed to me though and looks awesome to me.
    I like all the lines on the top.
    And the Shroomish on is nice with all the colours on the planet behided. And the shading on Shroomish is nice getting lighter front.

psilocybin

Yahoo!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 10, 2005
    Thank you for the comments. ^_^

So, I'm taking it that the background on the Shroomish piece was a success? I'm so glad!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow!! Your art is so awesome! I love the first picture of Whitney; Her expression is so adorable! ^_^ And I really, really like the design of the last character. I can't wait to see more of your drawings. Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The last one looks the best to me...but thats purley from a artistic standpoint that uncolored art is usally better....you did most of these on the computer right? Would have been nice to see them handdrawn the whitney one is good. Looks like you were going for a chibi style with it, the chibi wasent that far off and its perfect anatomy for chibi

psilocybin

Yahoo!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 10, 2005
    Wow, thank you guys for your comments!

@blue- Yeah, most of these are computer drawn. Except the last one. Inks and pencils for it. :) I do need to get some more handdrawn stuff up though... Mostly cruddy sketches. I might wait until I have a few decent sketches so I don't feel like I'm wasting space with junk... *sweatdrops and laughs*

Anyways, thanks everyone for your kind comments. I always love hearing them! (Question is though.... Who wouldn't? Heh...)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Everybody likes comments! ^__^

*laughs evily* Yes, my peeps! Worship your new master! >D *is a stalker of psi's art* And they're all sooo cute, as usual! *pokes pics* MWAHAHAHAHA! Now to check your art :3

I really really like the bloody girl pic! ^___^ I like the blood, and the girl's sexy >3 Blood is very very nice :3

And I love the Felicia pic *___* Don't think I'm a big time perv, (oh what the heck, I am XD; ) But I really like the booby detail *__* And her hair is sooo pwerty *_* OMG, I'm so in love! XD

The Whitney pic is so adorable, yet so sad.. T__T I wanna give her a nice little hug.. Poor baby.. ;__; And the Shroomish pic's so mysterious *_*

Last, but not least.. The Jirachi pic is soo cute and adorable :3 I love the shirt detail and the shading rawks a lot =D

Hmmm... Of all the pics I really adore the Bloody one, Felicia, and Whitney *___* They're soooo pwerty.. I'm so jealous! XD I wish I could draw that good! Well, as punishment.. I'm staying here until you submit more work! *sits down stubbornly and grins* I'm waiting.. >3

*explodes*

EDIT: **** you typos!!!! >___<;;

Back