• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PsiUmbreon fan club

Years
    I'll join. We have been good friends from SPPf for a few months now. He's the one that showed me this site. He's a nice person, and I know him very well.

Years
    dpkuro said:
    And who's your fave Pokemon of that type? XD
    *Pokes the Umbreon part of Umbreon_07 name*....yeah, that may give it away, XD, as you probably already know.

Anyway Welcome Schizophrenic to teh Umbz fan club (<My ickle nick name for him)

*Noogies Umbz and takes out a notebook*

So Umbz, I need to know you're favorite, food, Favorite drink, Favorite Animal, Favorite colour, Favorite Pass time. You're hair colour, you're eye colour, you're shoe size, head size, height, wieght and Date of birth.....

OR

You could just tell me why you like Umbreon so much x_x

PS....the 1, 2, 3.....12 questions before the 'OR' question do not need to be answered....yeah...

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    First of all, welcome everyone who just joined.

Ok, now I'll be happy to answer all everyone's questions *feels like the trainer in R/S entering the trainer club place after beating the E4*

Dark_Pikachu said:
    So, U07, how are you? *gives ye a muffin and a May plushie* =3
    Thanks ^^ oh and I'm just fine ^^

Blue Jasmine said:
    Okay,next question,what is your favourite pokemon type?
    You might be surprised to learn this, but my favorite type is actually Psychic :o
    It's actually because the first Pok?mon epi I saw was the one with Sabrina, and I thought she was cool, and because of her I started watching the show, then bought the game, and so on...

dpkuro said:
    And who's your fave Pokemon of that type? XD
    Actually, Gardevoir. It is really cool, and is my second fave Pok?mon overall.

RagingDragon said:
    So Umbz, I need to know you're favorite, food, Favorite drink, Favorite Animal, Favorite colour, Favorite Pass time. You're hair colour, you're eye colour, you're shoe size, head size, height, wieght and Date of birth.....

OR

You could just tell me why you like Umbreon so much x_x

PS....the 1, 2, 3.....12 questions before the 'OR' question do not need to be answered....yeah...

Umm... oh OK I'd answer those questions to the best of my ability if you want me to...

Why I like Umbreon so much: well, it looks REALLY REALLY COOL! <3 and ever since G/S when the Eevee I first got evolved into Umbreon, it hasn't let me down in battle. If you ever fought me in a Pok?mon battle you should expect an Umbreon XD.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I have one question U07 why do you like Umbreon.

Last edited:

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    MegaDitto said:
    I have one question U07 why do you like Umbreon.

Err... I think I already answered that, check the bottom of page 1 ^^

Dark_Pikachu said:
    And do you like Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Eevee? ^^
    Yes I do ^^ I bred about 200 Eevees on my Ruby version XD and yeah I might throw in a couple of other Eeveelutions in battles I have XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Opps I'm an idiot.I have a question.Do you watch any animes.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    MegaDitto said:
    Opps I'm an idiot.I have a question.Do you watch any animes.

XD it's OK. well, as for animes, I don't watch THAT much anime, but I do watch Pok?mon, Yu-Gi-oh, and the occasional Inuyasha episode. I wish I had cable... T_T

Dark_Pikachu said:
    200 Eevees?! I want some XP =3 =3 =3 Yay for the Eeveelutions XD
    I'd give ya some if I could.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    No advertising! xD (J/K)

Wow, welcome to totodile and Schizophrenic! =3

And more questions to pester! xD U07, what's your favorite color and why? xD

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Schizophrenic said:
    His favorite color is black. It's always good to know your best friend. =^-^=
    heyy... you just asked me that today in IM... probably so you can answer that question here for me. tsk tsk...

Blue Jasmine said:
    Hi,Umbreon. How are you doing? I agree. Psychic is really cool and strong. What is your favourite psychic pokemon?
    Well, I already answered that question, but I <3 Gardevoir because it's also cool and doesn't let me down, and I like how it protects its trainer. My Gardevoir has helped me out in several tough battles with people.

Dark_Pikachu said:
    And U07, sorry if you mind me asking, but what's your real first name? ^^;;;;;;;
    Well... I usually don't like to post it in public ya know... but I do tell my friends that. I just don't want annoying n00bs to IM me saying "hey ____ what's up!" ya know...

Back