• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't forget my pairs or awesome traders, and you're both! :) My shop was in the depths of hell. Here ya go. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270449

I forgot that I could find it by going to your trader review thread:). I wish edits to a post would show up as being new as well. How about that shinx if you can nickname it luxio? I still want it, even if you can't re - nickname it:)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Sure, I can do that. You sure you want it named Luxio though? Cause if you evolve it into Luxray...then again, trolling people is fun...haha. I'll let you know when I've got it transferred~

I assume Butterfree isn't nameable?

Years
  • Sure, I can do that. You sure you want it named Luxio though? Cause if you evolve it into Luxray...then again, trolling people is fun...haha. I'll let you know when I've got it transferred~

I assume Butterfree isn't nameable?
    Yea luxio is good:) I have a 5 iv kalos born luxray so if anyone wants that, that's what I will be trading:) Yours will be simply a super awesome member of my collection that I cherish:)

So sorry, the butterfree isn't originally mine:( I never had a shiny until 6th gen,at least of my own. Then it exploded:)
    Take your time, I'm in no hurry:)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wished it were, I mistook my flethling for the starly, my piplup for the prinplup, and venasaur for the torterra, sorry.

It's perfectly fine my friend:) I just got prinplup and I'm working on Torterra now so I'm all good:) I still really really appreciate the offer:)

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • Hey Lunis! What ya gotta have fo dat Shiny Kalos Kangaskhan? Are you looking for Shiny Giratina still? I have the event shiny, shoot me a PM if sat sounds good der ok? Thanks brotha!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Hi there, I happen to have three of those Unown you listed, Shiny B, N and Y, But I have a question first: Does any of your Shiny 5/6 IV Honedge have an Adamant nature or does any of your 5/6 IV Shiny Froakie have a Timid nature? And what gender are they?

Years
  • Hi there, I happen to have three of those Unown you listed, Shiny B, N and Y, But I have a question first: Does any of your Shiny 5/6 IV Honedge have an Adamant nature or does any of your 5/6 IV Shiny Froakie have a Timid nature? And what gender are they?

I'm at work right now so I can't check but I'm fairly confident the information I'm about to give you is correct.
    The honedge is adamant and pretty sure its female. The froakie has protean but it is Naive and male.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Okay thanks! Then I have another question: The 6IV Shiny Trevenant and the 6IV Shiny Goodra, could you tell me their nature and gender please? (and EVs if used)

Years
  • Okay thanks! Then I have another question: The 6IV Shiny Trevenant and the 6IV Shiny Goodra, could you tell me their nature and gender please? (and EVs if used)

Pretty sure the Trevenant is female with harvest and careful. Not trained.
    The goodra is modest with gooey. Think it's female not at all sure though. And trained defense and sp defense. I think its fully trained from looking at the super training screen.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Alright, then I have one very last question: what is the nature and gender of your 6IV Shiny Noivern, and what is its ability and possibly EVs?

Years
  • Goodra was a female. I was correct on the froakie and the honedge and trevenant.
    The noivern is male timid with infiltrator, and only fully trained in speed.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Great, thanks!

Will you accept the Shiny B, N and Y Unown for the male Shiny 6IV Noivern and the 6IV Timid notshiny male Heliolisk?

Years
  • Great, thanks!

Will you accept the Shiny B, N and Y Unown for the male Shiny 6IV Noivern and the 6IV Timid notshiny male Heliolisk?

Sure:) is there anything else you would like ?

Edit: just paid a little more attention to what you asked for....
    What Heliolisk are you talking about? I don't have one of those listed. I have a lvl 33 non shiny 6IV female helioptile with solar power in a Premier ball and timid nature though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    O, I didn't see it was Female, but it's not really a problem for me anymore, so here's my final request for the three Shiny Unowns, making use of the 2 for 1 deal: That Shiny 6IV Noivern, the normal 6IV Noivern, the normal 6IV Helioptile and the 6IV Shiny Trevenant. Is this alright with you?

Years
  • O, I didn't see it was Female, but it's not really a problem for me anymore, so here's my final request for the three Shiny Unowns, making use of the 2 for 1 deal: That Shiny 6IV Noivern, the normal 6IV Noivern, the normal 6IV Helioptile and the 6IV Shiny Trevenant. Is this alright with you?

Sounds great to me but the normal 6iv noivern is noibat. It's still level one. I got the shiny 6IV noivern cloned but I will still need to clone the Trevenant. Everything else is good to go:)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Fantastic! Sounds perfect! If you're available and if you can get all the stuff ready by then, does 8 o'clock in UTC+2 sound like a good time?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back