• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I should be finishing up with my thread tomorrow, just waiting on the last CSS til I reopen, so I will let you know.

Ooo I can't wait to see how it looks.

I have been thinking of doing my shop up a little different and finding someone to work oon some css for it. Maybe after I hatch this shiny lotad and am willing to do more free stuff, lol.
    Masuda breeding is killing any free time I have, XD

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Ooo I can't wait to see how it looks.

I have been thinking of doing my shop up a little different and finding someone to work oon some css for it. Maybe after I hatch this shiny lotad and am willing to do more free stuff, lol.
    Masuda breeding is killing any free time I have, XD

If you need CSS help let me know, I can set you up, not with me of course, but I will check that tomorrow for you and let you know.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2014
    Could I have the lapras? I really would like that! I could trade you something good for it too. If you want the list PM me. :)

Years
    Could I have the lapras? I really would like that! I could trade you something good for it too. If you want the list PM me. :)

The one from the freebie list? If so, then please don't trade me anything good:)
    It has a weird nickname (=)) so I couldn't possibly ask for anything for it. You can simply have it:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2014
    The one from the freebie list? If so, then please don't trade me anything good:)
    It has a weird nickname (=)) so I couldn't possibly ask for anything for it. You can simply have it:)

Awh man, really? Sweet! My FC is 4511-1496-5464, and my IGN is Anthony. I'll add you right now.

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    Hi there. I was looking through your list of Pokemon when I happened to scroll back up and see that a shiny Furfrou was on the freebie list. Could I still trade for one of those? I've been dying for one but haven't been lucky enough to hatch one yet... :pink_frown:

Years
    Awh man, really? Sweet! My FC is 4511-1496-5464, and my IGN is Anthony. I'll add you right now.
    I will add you now, just send leave a message here when you are ready:)
    Hi there. I was looking through your list of Pokemon when I happened to scroll back up and see that a shiny Furfrou was on the freebie list. Could I still trade for one of those? I've been dying for one but haven't been lucky enough to hatch one yet... :pink_frown:

Of course you can have it :) I will add your fc now, just leave a message here when you are ready

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    Hello again. I'm interested in your shiny Noibat and shiny Froakie. Maybe you could take a look at my shop and see if there's anything you might want to trade them for? The link is in my signature. :pink_smile:

Years
    Hello again. I'm interested in your shiny Noibat and shiny Froakie. Maybe you could take a look at my shop and see if there's anything you might want to trade them for? The link is in my signature. :pink_smile:

Ah I'm so sorry but I'm only looking for kalos born shiny stuff now:( I will subscribe to your shop and keep checking for updates:)

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Is there anyway I can get that french Villion event of yours, Lunis?
    From what I see, I do not have a lot to offer. :(

Years
    Hey, I saw you have a shiny honedge. What would you consider a fair trade for it?

Your fellow trainer,
    For_Whom_The_Bronzong_Tolls
    do you have any kalos born shinies?

Is there anyway I can get that french Villion event of yours, Lunis?
    From what I see, I do not have a lot to offer. :(

My good friend, you were the first to ever truly warm up to me at PC a long time ago, for you the world is yours. I will clone you for free, but if you have any rare ball pokemon female extras laying around, I wouldn't complain; ) I will pm you when I get you one cloned:) I use the two 3ds method so it might take a little while:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back