• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matwe

Alo
    Years
    I am home and I have a ton of requests in motion. I will add you right away and if you see me online and free, just shoot me a request:)
    Your post bit fc seems to be invalid:(

My correct fc in the sig..Can we trade right now?
    And may i have the salamence and whiscash instead of snorunt?:)

Years
    I would be willing to trade any combination of those for a tanabata jirachi (whenever they become available).

Sounds good:) I know that my jirachi are good since powersaves hasn't released theirs yet, I put that notice on them because of future possibilities of the dates being the same and ALOT of people won't except those dates even if said pokemon is legit.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Sounds good:) I know that my jirachi are good since powersaves hasn't released theirs yet, I put that notice on them because of future possibilities of the dates being the same and ALOT of people won't except those dates even if said pokemon is legit.

All right let me know when you are free. I will take any of the jirachi except for the lonely one (preferably the most competitively viable).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back