• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psyburn Trade Thread(New edition)

What could we improve?

• nothing

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • everything

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • be more specific

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemafia

What are its ev spread?
fillfillfilllfill

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Would you be interested in a Heatran LVL 70 UT for one of your legendaries. If not, then just one of your other pokemon.

Years
Would you take breedable shinies for a couple of Legendaries? I would love to have a Latios and a Shaymin :D

I can RNG Breed shinies. Are there any particular shinies that you would like? I might have them. :D I can get shiny pokemon like Trapinch, Dratini, Vulpix, most starters, and Poochyena. Plus lots others. :)

DaPokeMaster

Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 15, 2010

@ Raichupacabra -ok. I gotta go right now. Can you trade later?

@slowpoke, nopoke -what shinies do you have?

@DaPokeMaster -ok. deal. I gotta go right now. can you trade later? if not then tomorow?

@Shroud - nature:lonely, attack 255, defense 118, sp. atk 112, sp. def 80, speed 114

Ok....I live in CA (California) also so will u be on about 6:00 Pm ? Tomorrow? (Tuesday)

Psydragon

Elder Trainer
Years
Notice to all traders

I have been experiencing problems with wifi. Therefore, many trades/clones have been delayed. I am sorry for any inconvenience. Please note that all trades will be carried out asap. If you have any incomplete trades, please contact rickyisgreat with details, and I will get your pokemon to you with utmost haste.

UPDATE: (new laptop purchased, RNG downloaded and working swimmingly. many new shinies and max IV'd pokes available soon)

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2020
Hi i was wondering if you could help me out. I was hoping might be willing to trade me the legendary event Pokemon you cant find in the game normally. I would like to just trade them back because I dont want to keep any i just want them counted in my pokedex. Any help would be much appreciated!

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2020
I would be happy to recommend you! However i don't really have anything good to offer to you. If there is anything i please let me know. also i have all day today to trade so whenever works best for you i can get on my FC is 1334-0622-2402

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back