• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psyburn Trade Thread(New edition)

What could we improve?

• nothing

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • everything

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • be more specific

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
i want a kyogre so i can get rayquasa i also want event arceus any lvl i have 1 at lvl 50 that some1 gave to me i just want the event i can trade it back also any1 who wants a lvl 70+ Jynx, 50+ Golem, 70+ scisor, lvl 70+ Salamence which i think might have been hacked to catch, or a lvl 58+ Zapdos, PM me and i will say whether u have a good pokemon to trade for it im also looking for a ghost pokemon like lvl 60+ Dusknoir or something

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
i would also like a lvl 100 magikarp preferably with flail and bounce moves lol. i might want it EV'd hmmmm

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
I would like to know more about your Shiny EV'd aggron please! Nature, Stats, Moveset? Thank you! Also CMT for interesting pokes :)

KODAH

Supporter
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
i have a shiny fearow. what are you willing to trade for it

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2016
Hey man I like your EVd Torterra

I'll trade it for a Magcargo or a Flygon both EVd

KODAH

Supporter
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
sure. when will you be ready?

sure. when will you be ready?
are you ready..................................................................................................?

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
e6da_1.JPG

Requested. zzzzzz

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back