• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psychic or dark?

phychic or dark

• Total voters

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Seeing as Dark pokemon haven't matured as much as Psychic, im gonna have to go with our genius kinetics. Dark pokemon don't have enough techniques and haven't gotten any really good oens yet. I mean Beat up is fun to use and Crunch is too., but they arn't enough to make a soly dark pokemon powerful...

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Well,

Dark is alright and so is physic meh i'm my opinion I like physic better mainly becuase they have more to choose from.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    it depends if you want to use power or skill. psychics are typically OUbers and DArks UUbers. I typically like UUbers so i like dark types. There should be more damaging moves like crunch. maybe a hyper beam for dark types?

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I'm all with the darkness and stuff, but in the game, as Sithre said, their techniques aren't as vast or powerful as darkness, although a dark-type pokemon is the only one that is immune to psychic. Plus, my favorite pokemon is psychic: Espeon ^^

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

Yeah. Dark for me too. *huggles Sneasel, Absol, and Mightyena* Although I'm not really sure why they're weak against bug-type attacks oO. Oh well, they can pwn psychic and ghost types!

Years
    Ok, if this is gonna stay here it has to stay game type. Like talking about moves and stuff, or else Im gonna move it to General Pokemon.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    *gets on the jepoardy show*I'm going to have to go with what is dark pokemon. *ding ding ding*Wooo.

Granite Fish

Fossilized Mercury
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2006
    I'd have to go psychic. There's the way there are so many more useful pokemon and moves of that type, as has been said; then there's the way so many of them possess an elegance that's not as integrated with the darks yet either.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I prefer psychic over dark, it's not that dark type pokemon wouldn't be good but I just don't like dark colors and I'm not evil enough to be a dark type lover.

Back