• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Psychic's Nerdy Food Gallery

Psychic

Really and truly
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
MCufsuq.png

I got my first-ever cookie commission! A friend commissioned me to make cookies of his partner's favourite characters!

Here's Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, Munchlax from Pokémon, and Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon!

I was a bit nervous making these since I have less experience with cookies, but they were all characters I know and like, so I was excited to take it on! My partner helped me with every step of the process, so it was a real collaboration. My partner made the Munchlax cookies, and I made most of the Stitch and Toothless ones. We alternated making some of the shapes and details. I'm pretty proud of how they came out!

~Psychic

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
awnh97e.png

Today was National Donut Day, so I made more malasadas from Pok?mon Sun and Moon! I used a redux of the recipe I used in my last malasada post, but I only had time to do one design, so I made Alolan Raichu using buttercream icing! I also posted progress photos on my Tumblr.

~Psychic

Last edited:
Years
I am hungry and seeing this. These malasadas around Raichu (and it itself) seem very good.
I'm gonna eat something ~_~

Psychic

Really and truly
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
I am hungry and seeing this. These malasadas around Raichu (and it itself) seem very good.
I'm gonna eat something ~_~
Haha, thank you! I can definitely recommend malasadas as a snack, especially when they're home-made! It's a great recipe that I would highly recommend.

sGTqjCb.png

My partner and I made cookies for a Pokemon gift swap I participated in, based on my recipient?s favourite Pok?mon - Rotom!

This was a collaborative project between me and my partner! She baked the cookies, and together we iced them freehand - not our strong suit, but I?m so proud of how they came out! I think I can confidently say our icing skills (and my Photoshop skills) are slowly improving.

~Psychic

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I don't know much about confectionery art but a lot of these look as cute as they do delicious. Great work!

Psychic

Really and truly
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
I don't know much about confectionery art but a lot of these look as cute as they do delicious. Great work!
Haha, I'm no expert myself, so the compliment is always appreciated! Thank you so much. :>

I'll try it sometime. By the way, this Rotoms are really cute
Go for it! And thanks a ton, I'm really proud of them!

I finally finished another Pokemon treat today! I'll try to photograph them soon, I can't wait to show them off. :D

~Psychic

Back