• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho Jiggly's Art Cave of Doom

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Welcome to my collection of Pokemon related art work. I never realized how much Pokemon art I actually have until now, so I felt like sharing it. Most of it is on my dA account, Electric-Banana. The rest of it is just doodles I don't feel like uploading. =w=

dA Art:
Spoiler:

Comics:
Spoiler:

Doodles:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
I can only see the Doodles. The comics and the DA arts aren't showing up.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
Yep they work ^^.

I love the Mystery Dungeon Parody. I'd love to see more.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
You have some cute stuff! You should try making more illustrationy-pictures with dynamic poses cause I think you'd be really good at it :3 Don't be afraid to challenge yourself! You have some nice stuff but I think you have potential to do some amazing pieces.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Yep they work ^^.

I love the Mystery Dungeon Parody. I'd love to see more.
Thanks! I like it too, but I'm kind of lazy, so I haven't actually sat down and made more yet.

You have some cute stuff! You should try making more illustrationy-pictures with dynamic poses cause I think you'd be really good at it :3 Don't be afraid to challenge yourself! You have some nice stuff but I think you have potential to do some amazing pieces.
Thank you! Yeah, those kinds of pictures are nice. I've been experimenting lately and liking the results, so I'll probably make more of those pictures in the future.

Years
I really like the colors and simplicity of you stuff. I'm always jealous of anyone who can use paint so well, I just suck with waccom pads or a mouse. As a new member to the forums, I had no idea there were so many great pokemon artists! Keep up the good work!

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
New doodle!

pokemonstartersmgs.png

I really like the colors and simplicity of you stuff. I'm always jealous of anyone who can use paint so well, I just suck with waccom pads or a mouse. As a new member to the forums, I had no idea there were so many great pokemon artists! Keep up the good work!

Thank you! And don't give up, trust me I used to be a horrible drawer just a few years ago, and I still have a ways to go.

InappropriateGoat

The Goldfish Lord
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Amazing, and so cute x3
I would totally hug that Quagsire if I could D; I'm sad I can't, now :P ITS SO SQUISHY-LOOKING.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Amazing, and so cute x3
I would totally hug that Quagsire if I could D; I'm sad I can't, now :P ITS SO SQUISHY-LOOKING.
I know, right? Quagsire is one of my faves. They're just so cute and derpy looking. c:

I love the ninetails! Gorgeous!
Thank you! I drew that one for my friend's birthday and I think it turned out well!

EDIT: Who's that Pokemon?

Spoiler:

Back