• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ry91

That's what she said!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    can i have your swellow and ur flygon? omg ur awesome!!

edit: DAng sorrryyyy, i didnt see the time, usually i see giveaway and i just jump right away, lol are we alowwed to call dibs?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    @ Latioslegends- I believe they were all from things unmentioned in your thread.

Alright I'll make some mentions then.^^

Max IVD shiny Meganium
    Max IVD shiny Feraligator
    Max IVD shiny Dophan
    Max IVD shiny Aggron
    Near max Gardevior
    Near max Espeon
    Near max shiny Vaporeon
    Near max Jolteon
    Near max Steelix
    Max shiny Gible
    Max shiny Geodude
    Max shiny Ralts
    Max shiny Pachirisu
    Near max Kingdra
    Max Nidoran Female
    Max Nidoran Male
    Near Max Salamence (Naive version)

There more, but I gotta take off in a sec.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Is the givaway on? If so, can I have the Shiny Darkrai and Shiny Lugia Perfect IV's. Thanks, your so cool!

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    Please people, don't make the same mistake I made. Go to the bottom of his original post, below all the Pokemon, and you will see the GIVEAWAY RULES. ;) Thanks for reading.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    The giveaway will start in about 55 min. All giveaway requests prior to this point will be ignored, so essentially- no dibs. First come first serve.

Just want to reinforce- read the rules. I will not feel bad about denying any person participation in this giveaway. I view it as an insult if you are going to benefit off of me and can't even take the 10 seconds it takes to read the rules.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Hehe, I'm stalking the bourds x.x It's a sweet giveaway!
    Quick question, I thought it was impossible to get perfect IV's for Legendaries without hacks, but maybe I heard wrong =P

EDIT: Hm ok, That changes things xD So many choices!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Hehe, I'm stalking the bourds x.x It's a sweet giveaway!
    Quick question, I thought it was impossible to get perfect IV's for Legendaries without hacks, but maybe I heard wrong =P

EDIT: Hm ok, That changes things xD So many choices!!!

That's just for roamers IIRC.

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
    Years
    I would like to request your Shiny Darkrai and the Modest Shiny Porygon-Z please.

This was an amazing idea Psycho. Congratulations on the 1000th post. I'd sing you a song right now if I could.

my FC: 3524 5085 1362

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    May I please have the shiny Tyrogue and the shiny Porygon-z timid nature.
    FC:4383 5371 3333 I also think your thread is one of the most complete ones here in the trade corner and congrats on the 1000th post may you have many more.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Yay! It's exactly 12pm! According to google at least...

My dear, you're so not Psycho at all if you're so nice as to offer giveaways! And they're such amazing pokemon too! <333

If you please, I would love to have that shiny Rotom (It looks so cool *_*) and that shiny Magby (OMG! It's gold! CUUUTE!!!) Whoops, I almost even said that in Japanese because it really is 'kawaiiii!!!'

Legendaries are awesome but these are the two I'd most love to own, you know? ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    AeonWolf with the perfect timing. Giveaway is open. Aeon, Leo, riddle head on whenever. I will join asap. Use my platinum.

Colorado Avalanche

Beast Battler.
    Years
    Could I have teh Following?

-Ludicolo (Shiny, OT: Shreya) Lv. 50- Bold Nature. Iv's- 31/31/26/28/31/31. Ev's- 204 HP, 76 Special Attack, 124 Defense, 104 Speed. DO NOT REDIS Giveaway

Donphan (OT: Roxas) Lv. 100- Impish Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/31/31/6. Ev's- 252 HP, 4 Attack, 252 Defense. Giveaway

Those are awesome pokes you gots there. :D. Nice job on this shop btw by getting 1000 posts.

3953-3509-2334

Last edited:

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Could I have the following from your giveaway please??
    Toxicroak (shiny, OT: TYME) Lv. 100- Adamant Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/31/31/31. Ability: Dry Skin. Ev's 52 HP, 252 Attack, 202 Speed. Egg Move: Cross Chop, Bullet Punch.
    Typhlosion (shiny, OT: David). Lv. 100- Modest Nature. Iv's- 31/31/26/31/31/31. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed.
    FC in Siggy =) Congrats on your 1000th post!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Can I have

Clefairy (shiny, OT: Mingoo) Lv. 25- Calm Nature. Iv's- 30/13/31/29/31/30. Ability: Magic Guard. Ev's- 252 HP, 4 Defense, 252 Special Defense. Giveaway

and

Sceptile (shiny, OT: Newts) Lv. 50- Timid Nature. Iv's- 31/6/30/31/31/31/31. HP Ice 70. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed. NOT FOR TRADE Giveaway

Thanks, and congrads on the 1,000 post trade thread :)

My FC is 5414 2969 8508

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back