• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Hey Physco :)

Please could i have one of the giveaway Jirachi's :)

(I'll be coming back here with more of my pokes laeter ;) )

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
    Hey I'm interested in your:
    Shiny:
    bagon
    gallade
    registeel
    scyther
    clamperl
    ludicolo

Btw I can clone and ev train pokes for you

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Kamui/reyzn/arcanineflames/jahz/slls/carpediem/neroforever- Yes you may. I will add your FC and next time you are on you can pick it up. :)

@ stavross- *facepalm* I'm guessing you used a Iv to PID checker to say that? However, you do realize that that does not apply at all to wondercards right? They don't act as normal legendaries. But thank you for calling me a hack though.

@ Mistress Rose- If you can ev my nidoran and rhyhorn I will give you those that your requested

@ Parkwater- Its not too late, but I don't think you read the rules.

@ arceus- Maybe...? Do you have anything to offer for it?

@ Alternative- Can you tell me the nature and iv's of the pokes you are offering?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2010
    Thankyou very much Psycho! :) I'll be sure to look at what else is on offer for trade :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    May I have that Gamestop jirachi?
    the gamestop in my area arent doing the event and i saw you were generous enough to give them out...

So may I have one? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back