• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ David- Do you have anything to offer for the registeel? And there are rules that go along with the giveaway, I don't think you read them.

@ Reyzn- No problem, enjoy the Jirachi! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    @ Kamui/reyzn/arcanineflames/jahz/slls/carpediem/neroforever- Yes you may. I will add your FC and next time you are on you can pick it up. :)

@ stavross- *facepalm* I'm guessing you used a Iv to PID checker to say that? However, you do realize that that does not apply at all to wondercards right? They don't act as normal legendaries. But thank you for calling me a hack though.

@ Mistress Rose- If you can ev my nidoran and rhyhorn I will give you those that your requested

@ Parkwater- Its not too late, but I don't think you read the rules.

@ arceus- Maybe...? Do you have anything to offer for it?

@ Alternative- Can you tell me the nature and iv's of the pokes you are offering?
    ok, reply or PM when you're ready

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Kamui- I'm on now if you are ready.

@ MistressRose- Just 4 Hp, 252 Attack, 252 Speed for both. And I just need them by whenever, doesn't really matter.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Sorry it took me a while to get back to you about the Pokemon but I got the Information.

Electivire is Jolly with IVs 31/31/13/1/19/31
    Milotic is Modest with IVs 4/25/21/15/10/19

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back