• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psydragon is back

Psydragon

Elder Trainer
Years
  • It's been a while since I last logged in. Working midnights is rough on the sleep schedule and screws my motivation to do anything. I haven't really played any pokémon since my last login anyway. I've been busy with Borderlands on my PS3. Plus I've been dealing with a downward spiral of bad things happening to myself and the people I'm close to.

Hopefully I can get things going again soon, although I probably wont play until I get either Black or White. Anywho... feel free to pm me if we had any unfinished business and I will try to tie up my loose ends.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome back Psydragon! I like your username. Simple but efficient ;)

Whoa, midnight shift working? Tough, it must screw up the rhythm of one's life.

Hope you'll get going (posting) here again~

Back