• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Punk

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    When Abby comes to Australia next year, why don't you pack yourself into her luggage? XD

OK, maybe I have been in a moshpit :P. In the PC elections *points @ location* XD

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    When Abby comes to Australia next year, why don't you pack yourself into her luggage? XD

OK, maybe I have been in a moshpit :P. In the PC elections *points @ location* XD
    Awesome idea! Now I just need to figure out exactly where Abby lives XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Let's see. You pack yourself into Abby's luggage, fly to Canberra in her luggage, get down to Melbourne somehow, then we go to Canberra, pack ourselves into the luggage on the way back and go see Warped. Right? XD

Years
    Heh. I dunno, really. I like the Punk music (amongst the greats are Casualties, The Misfits, The Ramones, The Distillers, Sex Pistols, AFI and more), but, the idea of anarchy contridicts itself.
    Take for example what Anarchy is against: Government.
    Government is a system, and therefore Anarchy is against systems, as well.
    Anarchy: A system against government.
    If Anarchy is against systems, and it is a system, it cancels itself out. Plus, if there were total anarchy, most of us would be dead.
    Go watch SLC Punk. You`ll understand, if I didn`t explain it well enough.

Something that irritates me, however, is when people say that they are Punk. This is kind of stupid, because, if they are punk, they probably dress kinda` punk, and like, look punk and stuff...Why must they constantly remind us?
    Another thing I hate are the shirts that actually say PUNK on them. They are pink, usually, and preps wear them. Punk is generally not preppy, nor pink...
    Also, it`s becoming somewhat of a conformity issue. People are saying they are punk, because it is becoming popular to be punk. This, sort of contridicts the whole meaning to the punk`ish way of thinking.

Pleasant something, people.

Years
    People say I am. I really don`t believe in the stereotypical classifications, and stuff...I do listen to a lot of Punk Rock, and have a lot of Punk`ish views on things, but...Yeah.
    I could also be goth, from some of the poetry/theories I write. In my opinion, punk and goth are basically the same thing, with a few variations.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm not a punk (what am i doing here?!)
    *runs from the anarchists*

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    where's my punk penguin? i'd be a punk if i got a penguin

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i can't see my penguin!! wait... so i have to join the punk club and the penguin club? i feel very taken advantage of. can i get a link to the penguin club?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, that's mean of you... just for that i don't think i'll be joining either club *runs from the anarchists*

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    those anarcho punks are mysterious (who gets it? my fancy little allusion to a punk song there? cuz if nobody gets it, then i'm not sure if you're all real punks *gasp*)

Back