• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Punnagg's Sprite Fusion & Recolour Shop

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
WELCOME

Hi Everyone & welcome to my shop of fusion & recolour.

Here are some of my sprites whish i have created

Fusions
View attachment 60698

Pokemon-Trainer Sprites
Single
View attachment 60699
View attachment 60700

Team
View attachment 60701

If you like my sprites Here is the form you should fill up for asking a fusion or recolour

Fusion Form
Base Pokemon:-
Other Pokemons:-
Which Parts to be Fused:-
Other Info (Colour change, etc.):-

Recolour Form
Pokemon to be Recoloured:-
Colour To Be given:-
Other Info:-

Pokemon-Trainer Form
Trainer Name:-
Pokemon Name(s):-
Team Or Single Pokemon:-
Background Color:-
Other Info:-

Please Feel Free To ask any time.

Last edited:

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
HAI!~ I guess I am the first one here!

Well, here I go...
Absol + luxray, both bases. So essentially two sprites! Got it? One luxray base, one Absol base!

Now, here's a harder one...
Umbreon and Espeon fusion, be creative and surprise me! OKay? You can choose whatever you want as the base!

Have Fun!
When you are done, post them at my profile page please! (click my name)

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Hey, really nice! You were so fast! Great too! I added some constructive crit just to help, because I just love it when other people do it to my sprites!:)
attachment.php
oh cute:) The ear is slightly off, but by a few pixels:) But OMG! Great design! I wuvs it:) 9.5/10

attachment.php
Nice, but the head is a bit to far to the right... Only because of that tuft of fur, so if you remove that, it would look fine. Or you could just shift the head a little to the left! I think the black around the neck and head looks odd because its only on one side... 8/10

attachment.php
Okay, nice job! The head looks a bit awkward. But nice job! I think the head could be blended into the neck smoother... But i still really like it:) 7/10

In all: You are a quite good spriter! I hope you request on mine!

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
so do you sprite legendary fakemons may i ask if so i would liketo make a request if not its fine but i need fakemons from scratch GOOD ones lol

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Request COmplete

here is your user bar.... The code is above.... Enjoy!

Sorry, the wing is cut off just a bit...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2013
Okay, here's an hard one.
Could you make a legendary pokèmon by fusion these legendaries: Mew or mewtwo, the three birds, the three beasts, the three golems, the lake trio, Arceus, Lugia, Ho-oh, Palkia, Dialga, Celebi, Girantina and Victini( optional Jirachi and Deoxys)

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
Nordic92:- Give me the base pokemon & plz can you remove some pokemon as most have same parts & i am not sure i can fuse all.

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
NOTE TO POKECOMMUNITY STAFF AND MODERATORS

Punnagg has stolen =- Webmaster of dragonflycave.com sprites. To see the edvidence, go to my sprite shop. Page two or three. Punnagg asked me to do a userbar for his shop, using dragonflycave's sprites and telling me to advertise those as his. I find this unacceptable. Go to profiles to find more edvidence. of the theft and his 'explanations' This is plagerism and theft. Excuse: He couldn't make backround transperant. Did he ask dragonflycave's permission, I don't think so..

Pokecommunity doesn't accept art theft!

Last edited:
Back