• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Push your buttons!

What is your preferred method of control?

• Controller

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Touch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keyboard/Mouse

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    I really don't mind any on the contorls. It just contorllers are my favorite type because I play alot of shooters. But have been enjoying alot of touch games lately. The only time I use a mouse and keyboard when I'm playing The Sims 3 and GTA: San Andreas.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Give me a controller any day! I've tried using a mouse and gameplay on pc....it's just not for me. I'm a button masher! :D

Years
    I've been a console gamer pretty much all of my life. I'm just used to controllers. Thinking about playing a game that I can also get for console and playing it with a mouse and keyboard is just a foreign concept to me, even now that I've had some practice with it. I remember the first time I played a computer game and was like "...you move with WASD instead of the arrow keys?" Granted, I've never had a computer that could really run games properly. If I did I'd probably be more comfortable with keyboard controls.

Touch and motion controls? Meh. I can use them, but I don't terribly care for them. Especially motion controls. I'm lazy and hate flailing around. I'm at home with the controller setup.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I don't really have a preference, per se - it all depends on how the game should be played. This means that things can go very differently depending on the type of the game used. That said, I do think that I'd prefer a real keyboard and mouse, or a real controller/the handheld itself, or a touch interface using a stylus.

Years
    I definitely prefer controllers, I even use my xbox controller on any pc games I play when I can.

The only games I use keyboard and mouse for are things like Football Manager or Civilization for obvious reasons.

Back