• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Put these Pokemon in order of Beauty

Years
    Some pokemon are ugly, and some are just so pretty. Put these Pokemon in order in your opinion from not so pretty, to pretty.

Cressila, Suicune, Glaceon, Lugia, Articuno, Beautifly, Gardevoir, Mew, Absol.

Here is what I think:

Beautifly, Absol, Cressila, Mew, Gardevoir, Articuno, Glaceon, Lugia, Suicune.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    Absol, Cresselia, glaceon, articuno, beautifly, gardevior, lugia, mew, suicune

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    This is in terms of beauty not cuteness etc right?
    Articuno , Gardevoir , Glaceon , Beautifly , Cresselia , Suicune , Absol , Mew , Lugia

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    For me:

Articuno, Gardevoir, Suicune, Glaceon, Absol, Cresselia, Beautifly, Mew, Lugia

Though Beautifly is a play on the world "beautiful", I think it is more cute than beautiful. Nothing can beat the grace, elegance, and magnificence that is Articuno.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    My point exactly!
    Articuno is a true beauty to see and hear about and don't let Beautifly's name fool you!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hmm...
    Lugia, Articuno, Cresselia, Suicune, Gardavoir, Glaceon, Mew, Beautifly, Absol.
    To all of those who know me, I bet u expected me to put Glaceon first! ;)

Last edited:

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Dude,why in the world did you forget Milotic!?!?!?!(*kidding*)

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
    Mine would be:

Not so pretty--> Absol,Beautifly, Cressilia, Lugia, Mew, Gardevoir, Suicune, Glaceon and then Articuno being the prettiest. I love its tail most, its so elegant!

Out of all the pokemon, you have to agree that Feebas is the sexiest, hands down! :o

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I see a few people misunderstand the order. Keh.
    Bad goes on left, good goes on right.

Absol, Cresselia, Beautifly, Gardevoir, Suicune, Mew, Glaceon, Lugia, Articuno.

Last edited:

Miss_Harleen

You're average trainer
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    Beautifly, Glaceon, Suicune, Cressila, Absol, Lugia, Mew, Gardevoir, Articuno.

I'm partial to the legendary birds.

Years
    Articuno, Gardevoir, Cresselia, Suicune, Glaceon, Mew, Beautifly, Absol, Lugia.

Beautifly isnt cute or beautiful, its ugly. It only doesnt come last because Absol and Lugia are more cool pokemon than beautiful.

I've put mine from pretty --> not pretty.

Terri

Whatever floats your boat
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Articuno - Pretty
    Cressila
    Gardevoir
    Suicune
    Lugia
    Beautifly
    Glaceon
    Mew