• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Puzzle and Dragons

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    For everyone who has an iOS or Android phone, there's a game called Puzzle and Dragons. It follows a basic collect-em-all basis like Pokemon, but with a larger amount of creatures. The gameplay revolves around matching color orbs to make your monsters of the respective types attack, and it's surprisingly addicting. Have any of your guys played it? We should try and exchange IDs for better helper monsters.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I just looked for it since it seems interesting, but i cant seem to find it :/
    Could you maybe post a link with the game for Android??

The official site is right here: https://www.gunghoonline.com/games/puzzle-dragons/

I have this game on the iPad and they're fairly generous with how often they give away magic stones (game's premium currency). It's very fun and addicting but as you advance it becomes increasingly more tedious to get through levels without having higher-ranked rare egg machine monsters so I haven't played in a few months. Been stuck on the same level for a while. x~x;

For the dedicated players, it's recommended you restart your game by deleting the app and reinstalling each time if you get a monster that isn't ranked very well from the free rare egg machine pull during the tutorial stage. This will allow you to redo the tutorial and reroll what monster you get. Here's a good newbie guide for rerolling which includes what monsters are in the higher tiers.

Back