• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
Years
:D thats nice :P tell me when you can trade and btw use my soul silver fc :)

Nincada

Please be kind.
Years
SHiny vaporeon for my shiny metagross?[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
SHiny vaporeon for my shiny metagross?[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Sorry, I have a flawless Shiny Metagross nicknamed to my liking. If I have the UT version of something, you can assume I have an EV'd version for myself already. Do you have any other good IV'd / EV'd Pokes?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Regarding our trade, could I get the nature on Mewtwo, and Lugia please? sorry I forgot to ask originally.^^; and do you know the IVs on Suicune?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Regarding our trade, could I get the nature on Mewtwo, and Lugia please? sorry I forgot to ask originally.^^; and do you know the IVs on Suicune?

As it says in my thread, if IV's aren't listed I currently don't know them. Although, there is a lot of info I'm in the process of adding. I know the Suicunes IV's are quite good, not sure exactly at the moment. I'll update my thread with the natures for Mewtwo and Lugia, I keep meaning to, that's like the 5th time I've been asked lol.

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
As it says in my thread, if IV's aren't listed I currently don't know them. Although, there is a lot of info I'm in the process of adding. I know the Suicunes IV's are quite good, not sure exactly at the moment. I'll update my thread with the natures for Mewtwo and Lugia, I keep meaning to, that's like the 5th time I've been asked lol.

Opps sorry, didnt' notice the IV mention at the top. O_o; and sure it would be great to see those natures. lol

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Lugia is Timid, Mewtwo is Modest.

Sweet thanks for the info! Well I'm officially even more interested in those 2. Look forward to trading hopefully some time soon.

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
CMT for Modest Charmander UT, Modest Eevee UT, Shiny Adamant Dratini UT, and Ev'd Shiny Porygon-Z,

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Sweet thanks for the info! Well I'm officially even more interested in those 2. Look forward to trading hopefully some time soon.

Alright, well let me know when you're able to trade, and I'll pick out some stuff I'd like from you. My wants change constantly due to trades, so it's unlikely I'll ever want the exact same thing on a different day haha.

CMT for Modest Charmander UT, Modest Eevee UT, Shiny Adamant Dratini UT, and Ev'd Shiny Porygon-Z,

I'm sorry DragonRush, I don't see anything on your thread that I'm interested in. My main want is IV'd Pokemon.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
@RazorClaw99: No thank you. I'm sorry to say I'm not interested and quite tired. If you don't have any luck getting an event regigigas I'll probably just give it to you.

Back