• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Qhuariq is here!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    Just joking.... Hiya the name is Qhuariq and I'm here to put together a team for an up coming mmo I have planned, but this thread isn't about that. I would like to say Hello to everyone and I'm happy we all have something in common. You will here from me again soon!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    k.

lol Welcome, what kind of MMO is it? Pokemon based? Digimon based?

nevertheless welcome to the community and enjoy your stay

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC Qhauriq!

Yeah , you're not really being specific about what kind of MMO you're doing. Is it gonna be based on Pokemon or another franchise? Or just a general MMO like game? Either way the best place for you is Game Development. There you can recruit team members to help you with your game. Plus if you need any help , resources or any type of scripting, you can find it there. Or you can show off your game and show off the progress you're making on it too. But yeah, anything else you're interested in? Such as anything in particular that you like about Pokemon? I for an example really love the games and the anime. How about yourself?

I'd love to get to know you more! I'm always open to chat anytime so feel free to send me a visitor's message. I'm really nice and so are a lot of people here! We don't bite! :3 By the way the main staff members are those in blue, orange and red so if you have any questions just contact them.

Have loads of fun being here and see you later sometime!

Heyy, Qhuariq! Welcome to the forum 'kay!

If it's an MMO then Game Development is your place; there are resources galore for you to use there. If you're looking to share your game idea with us then you're more than welcome post in the game ideas thread to outline what you're planning on doing. That's always a great place to start and keep track of all your ideas. :)

But besides that, it's awesome that you joined us here! We're a friendly little bunch and very happy to have you around. Fangames are big for some members of PC but there's a whole lot more to the forum and community than just that so it'd be lovely if you could dive into other boards here on the forum. Maybe you can join some clubs or discuss your favorite generations of Pokemon? There are areas for the anime, TCG, manga, and others as well, so there's a whole slew of things to do. Aaaand you'll be making a lot of friends during your travels here so that's one of the best things to look forward to. :o If you're looking for those first few friends, you're more than welcome to leave me a friend request and we'll get chatting. The more the merrier, right?!

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around! ♥ Hope you're having a great day today.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Hey dude! welcome to the forums im eager to know more about your MMO :)

keep in touch

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    Thank you all for posting. I didn't want to say a lot about the development now, but yes its an pokemon mmo. I'll have more details later in my development thread.

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
    Years
    Welcome! Your gonna like it here i'm new too! well if you need someone for a pokemon MMO i maybe able to help, and once again wlecome to the Pokecommunity :3

Back