• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quag-Squire's grotto

Quag-Squire

[i]oh-ho![/i]
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2009
    Hi all!

Thought I'd post some pics I've drawn, I have always been curious to see what the public thinks of them...WELL without further adoo Here's something I drew awhile ago:

UP!

Drawn in okeki
    Inspired by a certain Disney Movie ;)

EDIT: decided to put them in links to prevent art thieves

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aww, cute. I love the background. I suggest adding more balloons or making them bigger though. And try to blend the flying one more into the pic, like the other.

Quag-Squire

[i]oh-ho![/i]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2009
    Thanks guys! I remember myself considering adding more balloons while I drew it, but each time I did it it seemed to take away from the pic, or not turn out just right, but I totally agree Foxtrot, maybe i'll try adding more again later- thanks!

As for the blurriness I think that's the site I used to show the image, I will try to repost from a clearer site. I do have more pics, some of them are in progress, do you want me to post them anyway? Or do you want to wait until I finish them? Thank you so much for all your critiques! I really appreciate them!

Well here's a drawing I did awhile ago, it was with my character Roxanne with her Misdrevous Eve and her Eevee Fido : )

Last edited:
    Back