• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about D/P: 507 Champion Shirona Appears!!

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
Years
  • So this girl I know who roleplays Ash and I (...I play Paul =_=) were discussing this whole thing.

It looks like Paul saved Sinnoh league/home league for last after traveling through outlying regions. We know he never got Championship in any of them. Ya think he might just want to throw his all at Sinnoh League?

He's....shaping out to be a more interesting character than I usually give the anime credit for.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • That is strange. I saw the pics on Serebii so that was interesting.

Still now hearing that Torterra is Paul's first pokemon now I think that maybe Ash will some how get Paul's Chimchar. I kinda predict that Paul will abondon it some time soon and Ash will pick it up. Still that is my prediction. Seeing the pics at the end made me think that.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I hate Cynthia way more than Paul now...

She broke the cardinal rule of a Fighting Anime. You DON'T beat the main guy's rival FOR him, unless you're gonna KILL the rival.

Then again, I never really hated Paul to begin with. I mean, he's a pain in the rear character, but we needed one of those for awhile. But it's still ruined because of Cynthia. Worse yet, we'll probably never see her again in the series (at least as far as D/P is concerned).

Last edited:
    Back