• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about pinktyphlosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    how to you make those signature thing people make for their rom hacks

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well seeing as in this thread has been answered, I'll just go ahead and close this. However, opening poster, I would like to inform you that threads such as this are not allowed on the boards as they do not merit much activity. In future, if you have a question like this, you can ask it in the Graphics Lounge, found here. That thread also has a bunch of tutorials and other resources in which shall aid you in your query. The banners are as Sora said, made in graphics programs such as The GIMP and Photoshop. The GIMP is a free program, whereas Photoshop is expensive, though you could try out a trial. I recommend using GIMP for starting however. These would be called banners.

Anyway, if you have any further questions, ask them in the graphics lounge I linked you to for the best results.
    Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back