• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] question firered

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    Hello,
    Just another question(sorry if this already asked/answered),can we skip oak's dialogue(with nidoran at intro)?If yes,teach me please or just give tutorial links please,if no,sad.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    There is a patch for it. If not mistaken should be this link

Thanks , but the tutorials skips only all other intro but not oak .My goal is after the titlescreen,straight to player naming but oak is in the way,oh well i think it's impóssible without a use of asm(maybe?).ill just think of a backup plan :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Thanks , but the tutorials skips only all other intro but not oak .My goal is after the titlescreen,straight to player naming but oak is in the way,oh well i think it's impóssible without a use of asm(maybe?).ill just think of a backup plan :)

Sorry I cant help you much. I am just a newbie too hahaha

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
    I'll look into it for you, give me a couple of days though, as I'm working on other things too. I'll keep this on my list though~

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    I'll look into it for you, give me a couple of days though, as I'm working on other things too. I'll keep this on my list though~

Oh thanks, and if you dont mind,how about being able to edit the said intro part like disabling the part where oak will show nidoran(well dirty way is change nidoran and the pokeball with transparent images,with the sparks particles,ive been trying to do this but i cant make the sparks particpes hidden ),well ofcourse just a suggestion and i can wait while trying to learn rom hacking.again thanks!

Back