• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question for PSP users...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    :3 heeeyyaa of course i'll help youu!! ^^;;
    layers are pretty simple
    usually when you start with a blank picture, the layer that you have is a "background layer"
    with background layers, you cant arrange any other layers under it, so you'll have to promote the layer..

@@ err.. if you're wondering where the layers actually are.. go to the top where it says
    "View" then click and scroll down to
    "Paletts" and then it will show you a layers window
    click "Layers" and it will show up

anyways, back to promoting the BG layer..
    once you have your layers out, you should right-click the current layer you have (if it is a BG layer) and press "promote layer"
    thats about it..
    if you need to add a layer just click the "new raster layer" icon on the layer window or right click your current layer and add a raster layer from the window that pops up.

:3 i hope i helped
    come to me if you need any more help or if i wasn't clear on something so i can explain it again

@@ i have PSP 8 not 9.. so.. err i probably dont have as many features as you..
    and anyone who says that you cant make good art with PSP is lying >>.. PSP might not have as many filters as Photoshop, but it's a good program
    (i find it better than all the photoshop versions before PS7)
    :3..
    yarr!!
    o3o..
    i hope i helped..

Back