• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question from a movie.

Years
  • I would rather be a friendless loser than have friends who secretly hate me. I've been there, done that, so I know what it feels like. People I consider friends I want to be honest with how they feel about me. I don't want them to be buddy-buddy with me when we talk, and then turn around and talk about me behind my back with people. A lot of people I know I consider to be people who have a lot of friends who secretly hate them because they're obsessed with popularity. As long as they're considered popular, whether or not it's genuine, that's all they care about. I hope they grow out of that after high school. It's really a terrible trait to have where you're obsessed with being popular, if you ask me.

Totally 100% agree with what you said. I would rather be a friendless loser. I find it hard to trust people 'cos of past experiences. And to be honest when your classed as 'popular' most of the time people who are your friends really aren't and they don't like you :laugh:..

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Why does this movie sound like it would be Mean Girls?

The former. I'm a bit on the paranoid side, so if I were the latter and I found out about their hating me, I would be even more paranoid than before.

Losers unite, y/y?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It's better to have nobody to turn to than trust people who'd abandon you the moment you become worthless and needy. Wham and double wham, I say.

One friend who cares worth more than a hundred who do not.

Pi-Face

Seriously where is my pi?
    Years
  • i'd rather be the friendless loser
    if youre friendless loser, you'll probably be really lonesome. but like, if you have tons of friends that secretly hate you. they aren't your friends. it'd probably been tons worse if you thought a bunch of people were your friends, you placed all of your trust in them. but then they stab you in the back. leaving you miserable.
    I'd rather have no friends from the start.

Back