• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Half Animated Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
  • I've seen only a few of these signatures but I don't know how to make them.

What they are is a .gif image inside a big frame and is the size of a signature.

An example of one I seen is of Call of Duty. The non .gif part say Boom Head Shot! and has a picture of a scope. Inside the scope is the .gif image where I player shoots someone in the head.

Does anyone on here make signature like this. Or by any chance have a tutorial on making one? Help would be much appreciated.

And if these is in the wrong section, I have sincere apologizes.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • All questions go in the Graphics Lounge, though I'll answer anyway.

Now, from what you've described, I'd say that the whole graphic is actually the animated gif, though the only part they have changed on each frame is the screen recording, one way of getting each frame of a movie is by going into windows movie maker, and saving a picture of each different frame, tedious yeah. Each different frame was then pasted onto the graphic, and saved as seperate images, which were then animated, this can be done with Photoshop, or for a free program I recommend UNfreez.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • All questions go in the Graphics Lounge, though I'll answer anyway.

Now, from what you've described, I'd say that the whole graphic is actually the animated gif, though the only part they have changed on each frame is the screen recording, one way of getting each frame of a movie is by going into windows movie maker, and saving a picture of each different frame, tedious yeah. Each different frame was then pasted onto the graphic, and saved as seperate images, which were then animated, this can be done with Photoshop, or for a free program I recommend UNfreez.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.
    Sorry it isn't in the Graphic's Lounge, haven't been here for months and I forgot quesntions go in there.

Moderators, please lock or merge this thread if needed. Thank you.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Eh, I figure since your question's been answered, I'll just lock it.
    /closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back