• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Question on Physical/Special Attributes in Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    Is there a way to use D/P's physical and special move attributes in a FR/LG/R/S ROM? Or is there already a hack that has that? I just thought since people can create their own move types why can't there be a special or physical indicator on each move like it is with D/P.

For example, the power of the move "Ice Punch" is determined by the user's "Special Attack" attribute although it is a physical move. In Diamond and Pearl, the power is determined by the user's "Attack" attribute.

Is there any way to implement this system to one of the GBA ROM's?

Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    This doesn't belong here :)
    Ask in Q/A thread

This is related to ROM Hacking, not this forum in general, and is also an idea of mine. It clearly says under the "Community Questions & Feedback heading that "Please use this forum only for things relating to PokéCommunity; it is not for help with Pokémon/games." So next time see the topic first rather than just seeing the word "Question" and automatically assuming it's in the wrong section. Thank you.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    This is related to ROM Hacking, not this forum in general, and is also an idea of mine. It clearly says under the "Community Questions & Feedback heading that "Please use this forum only for things relating to PokéCommunity; it is not for help with Pokémon/games." So next time see the topic first rather than just seeing the word "Question" and automatically assuming it's in the wrong section. Thank you.

Actually you should check the forum first before spazzing at someone, there is a question thread in the rom hacking section, go there before posting something in the scrapbox. This place is hack ideas not hacking questions.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    The scrapbox isn't a discussion section, thanks. Guys, please don't mini-mod, simple report would be fine. It'll bring it to my attention much quicker.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back