• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

question!!!

LAF

:D
    Years
    I would think your prerelease would be before ours, hrm. Evidently not.

It's a bit stupid having it over Easter though, I've already been forbidden to go (and since that I've been put on for 9-5 at work, go figure)

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Well I'm certain that there are prereleases this weekend, and generally pokemon sets are released during the week, so I'm fairly sure it's on Monday. However, I'm sure you're right Donavannj that a lot of places will put them out whenever they get them just to get the edge. And actually LAF, the prereleases were uncharacteristically late for this set, generally they occur two weeks before the set's release, not the week of. I'm not sure why they did it so late this time around.

Years
    Well I'm certain that there are prereleases this weekend, and generally pokemon sets are released during the week, so I'm fairly sure it's on Monday. However, I'm sure you're right Donavannj that a lot of places will put them out whenever they get them just to get the edge. And actually LAF, the prereleases were uncharacteristically late for this set, generally they occur two weeks before the set's release, not the week of. I'm not sure why they did it so late this time around.

Well, some areas apparently had pre-releases last weekend, based on what a recent poster in the booster pack thread posted.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2011
    Well, some areas apparently had pre-releases last weekend, based on what a recent poster in the booster pack thread posted.

You're talking about me :cer_boogie:

I'm in the UK and with no regionals and nothing until Battle Roads (which our league is having later than most, right near nationals) we've been free to have pre-releases two weekends before the release date and again the weekend before.
    I'd assume that the packs would be released for general sale at the time of the new rules being introduced. So, if you'd bought a theme deck you might be able to check the date on the explanation of the new rules... Hmm, just checked and they don't reference the date. That sucks.

But Pokemon.com does have it. It is the 25th, like others have said.

Back