• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey, I was wondering, are there any people still making pokemon rom hacks, because the I've played are the ones I liked the most, but I can't find any new ones.
    And another question, the Toxic Purple hack, is that one still going to be finished? I played the alpha version and really enjoyed the team rocket style.

If anybody has some information, I'd like to know. :)

Last edited:
    The best place to ask about ROM hacking would be in the Simple Questions thread of wonderful Emulation & ROM Hacking board! PC has a ton of hackers that would be able to swiftly help you out. There are indeed still many hackers around so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Unfortunately Toxic Purple's creator hasn't been online since 2010, so the chances of it being finished are unlikely. :( You can still check out its official thread, even though it's locked due to inactivity.

Also, you can take a look at our more-completed hacks in the Hacks Showcase subforum. There will be a lot to play for you there. Just remember next time try to ask hacking-related questions in the Simple Questions thread I linked you to earlier, since The Welcome Lounge is where we greet new members. I'd move your thread there if I could but unfortunately I cannot.

But yeah, wishing you lots of luck! Welcome to PC. o/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back