• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yes, you are. Though if you're only using the extra account to post with yourself or something like that, then no, that's frowned upon. o_o; Why do you ask..?

Inugami

Years
    Accutually you are. I have two accounts when I still lived in the Phillipines, mystical trainer, but I can't access it because I changed my E-mail address, and I forgot to change it, so now my old one ([email protected]) my new one([email protected]) so I can't get my lost password e-mail.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    o_o....huh?

:Recaps what is being told:
    it sounds like you just need a email adress changed and some new screen names =3.. That would be a good question .. but now I'm confused @_@ ..Sorry if any of us havent helped you.. can you tell us what you need so we may help a little better^^?

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
    Yeah, There's no problem with having more than one account. The real problem is when people who are banned come back with another account just to start trouble.

Back