• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen questions about the sheen bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    Since nobody saw my question in the Pokemon Platium Q&A,I'm posting it here.

What is the sheen bar inside pokemon profiles for,and how do I fill it up?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Still doesn't warrant a thread <3
    The sheen bar corresponds to the amount of Poffin the Pokemon has been fed.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    well i don't know what's it for but i know it fills up when you feed your pokemon poffins

Tells you how many Poffins it has eaten. When it's full, it can't eat anymore.
    Sheen bar can't be dropped.

edit Incidentally, different Poffin will fill up the bar in different amounts. You want to keep your smoothness rating of your Poffins low so the bar doesn't fill as fast and you can feed them as many Poffin as possible.

Last edited:

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    I don't care if people didn't answer you in the Q&A thread. Keep posting it until it gets answered. A simple question doesn't warrant it's own thread.

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back