• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
Years
i'm a;ways looking to battle. i don't care about tiers. just a mixed tier battle.

the end of "from the cradle to enslave" reminds me of creepy castle in donkey kong 64. i miss that game...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind doing a run through the Battle Subway with me. Some knowledge of EV training, or at least decent movesets would be helpful if you were to do this with me, and I would prefer if you stuck with using Pokemon from gen 5.

Vm me if you're interested in this.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Anybody wanna do 6 on 6 standard rules n any tier exept uber. Im just getting started and my tam sucks so im not going to be much of a challange. Please pm me if you wanna battle.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
Anyone want to battle?

Flat rule battle
Pokemon Black Fc: 0561 6086 4749

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2011
Black/White Battle?

Anyone who wants to battle, post a comment with your friend code and register mine.

0046 2371 2768

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Anyone interested in a 6 vs. 6 battle in either Platinum, Soulsilver or White? PM me please if you do. My FC is in my sig. I'll PM you when my DSi actually works. About lv 50 in Platinum, lv. 100 in Soulsilver and lv. 50 in White. Thank you

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
Looking for 4th gen NU match.
Lvl 100, standard rules.
pm me

CleverProfileName

needs to learn the threads
Years
Looking For a someone to battle then maybe give me some advice cause I need some help with team composure or someone to do battle subway
both are in my pokemon white fc below
Pm me if u want to battle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back