• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Someone wanna battle?
gen 4 (I have SS), usage of legit pokemon from pokegen is fine.
PM me for my FC :) .

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
I'm looking for 3v3, Lv.50, NU.

Basically I just want the standard wi-fi battle, but I'm sick of constantly facing Ubers and Legendaries. I may be up for other tiers, and I always want to battle, so just PM me.

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
Years
hey looking for someone to have a double battle with, just wanting to test my old team, just flick me a pm or post on my profile if any yous are keen to battle?:)
ps: im playing diamond atm so gen IV

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2015
Hi everyone.
I am playing pokemon pearl
I have lvl 100 hundreds as well as any other levels. Tell me what range of levels you would like so then we can have a fair fight.
My Pearl FC is: 5244 4489 1744

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Pokémon Showdown challenger(s) wanted

I am not sure where exactly to post this and if it's allowed, but I am looking for someone to battle on there, the online version. I have created teams of all the types (except Fairy) and am wanting to use them on someone. If anyone wants to battle, let me know on here or via message.

Mitapu

Lunar Trainer
Years
Hey. I would like to get back into the swing of battle since X/Y is coming soon.

I'm using a mixed set of tiers (All except Uber, mainly NUs to UUs (I think)). Standard rules.

Theme: Final Fantasy Females. Pokemon: ??? (Its a secret) Lv: 100

Hit me up in my profile if you want to challenge me.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
PM for more info ~

BW, all level 100, no wonder launcher, triple. My team is ready and primed to destroy. Looking for a tough opponent. Legal hacks are welcome. Mixed tier.

Draqonite

Draco Meteor?
Years
Add me and my brother for 6v6 battles?

Yo were just starting to get into competetive battling so we want to test our skills. Please add me and send me your friend code. Mine is 5472 7451 4672 My brother's is : 2809 8473 2936

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
OU 6v6 battle anyone?

Looking for a 6v6 battle, OU no ubers/legendaries. Let me know. FC in sig.

Matzzz

Danger!
Years
Looking for a battle on X/Y

Mixed Tier (unsure where everything sits atm haven't checked)

I will be recording if thats okay with you

Message me :) My FC is in my sig

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 6, 2014
I need more contacts for 2v2's in pokemon.
Ask one of us if you want to 2v2.

My skype: xthani
My partner's skype: oblivious-v

Or just pm me here

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Looking for people interested in Rotation battles without legendaries or mega evolutions.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Looking to do some x/y battling...training a new team and want to give them a whirl. 1X1 or 2x2

FC: 2165-6299-4786

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back