• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    yo im up for battles just got my perfect team and i dont think, i know that i am unbeatable so iff you wanna battle just pm me i do no rules battles like ubers are aloud except arceus and darkrai!! remember just pm me!!=)

Years
    hey up for a battle i have wifi now cuz im at a friends house and will battle anyone no rules and no hacks/ also u cant use darkrai or arceus
    just saying you better be up for a challenge!!!=)

still looking for a battle i just finished one soo yeah just message me

hey im looking for a 6 v 6 battle no rules except that you cant use hacks and cant use arceus or darkrai
    just pm me if interested??!?

hey im bored and my team is awesome so please battle me i havnt played in a while cuz i was getting my team set up and ev training
    so it will be like my third battle, well 1st if we finish cuz the other kids like gave up or whatever

Last edited:

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
    Hey everyone! in about 5 minutes I'm gonna be looking to do one Uber battle. Have some new legendaries I want to test out. If anyone wants to do a quick 6 v 6 uber battle, please VM me!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    Anyone want to battle, im using Diamond? i dont understand all this Uber stuff yet so i just want a straight up battle with the pokemon i have on hand, no legendaries on me or anything if that puts your mind at rest though.
    friend code: STE- 3008 0016 6364

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2010
    6v6 uber tier otherwise standard rules pm me or post
    name: v3n0m
    fc: 1333 8922 7180

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back