• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakki-neko

Zakki Orichalcum
Years
  • Wanting a Battle? I would like to battle on PBR but I can also do DS. Looking mostly for UU/NU battles (why? bcuz pro. and they're more interesting than OU where people only use 12 pokemon). PM, VM or post a comment or message on my youtube channel. FCs should be in the signature below.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Anyone looking for a battle? I need to test some of my Pokes out. Use HG FC i interested:
    6vs6 double battle
    no ubers
    sleep clause
    evasion clause

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2010
    anyone up for standard battle 6v6 100s, no legendaries, pm me for fc exchange

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    any1 wanna battle me? also if any1 is able to post battle vids on youtube u can film the battle between us and stuff. use my platinum FC and VM if any1 wants to battle me.

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Does anyone want to battle?

6 Lvl 100 Single
    No Legendaries

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • UU or NU battles, VM me. Not interested in OU at the moment, seeing the same thing every game gets very boring. Tyrannitar, Azelf, Gyrados, Scizor, Heatran, etc etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back