• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Looking for a battle. Vm me if you want to battle. I use the heart gold version. My fc is in the sig. No legendaries. Maybe except one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    LF 6v6 OU battle.

Species Clause
    Hax Item Clause
    OU Legendaries aloud
    Sleep Clause
    Evasion/Accuracy Clause
    1-Hit KO Clause

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Looking for a 4th gen NON-COMPETITIVE Wi-fi battle. Just a nice, normal battle. No legendaries, and no hacked Pokemon are the only rules. Please VM me, FC is in sig (or at least will be xD).

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Anybody interested in a quick 6v6 battle, all the usual clauses, just want to test new team out...

nm legend

Years
  • hey somebody out there battle me .....im soon to be one of the greats but at this very moment im only able to battle with my regular team in HG that i use to play the game so if you have a competetive team (6 evd pokes) you mite just wanna wait for a better challenge.........my only rules--------- no legendaries and no two same pokemon

oh flat battle i guess ......VM ME NOW

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • I'm looking for a 4th gen or 5th gen battle. Standard rules, and all that stuff.
    My FC will be on my signature. For 4th gen, use my Platinum FC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back