• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    It's a Ditto with 31 IVs in all its stats. You can get it by either being really lucky or via RNG abuse. What's so good about it is that you can easily pass down 31 IVs from any stat to any Pokemon which makes the whole process of breeding perfect Pokemon somewhat easier.

Years
    To put it in layman's terms, it has the highest stats possible in all 6 stats and can pass down having the highest stat possible in some stats to the eggs that it makes while breeding.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    Platinum Continue Screen

Ok, my continue screen displays how long I've been playing the game, but other's have their continue screen displaying the actual time. Why is this and how can I change mine?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    ??????????????? what do u mean? on my platinum screen, it shows how long i've been playin, not the time. they only display how long u have been playin

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    I seen a screenshot of someone's continue screen that had the actual time displayed. According to the person who made the guide anyhow. Google DPP RNG Manipulation Guide to bring up the guide and you'll see.

Years
    kso, i want to put an E4 team together but i dont know super effectiveness ... where can i find a type advantage chart? i found one once on serebii but i just spent like 5 hours trying to find it again with no luck i could easily figure out what pokemon the E4 has and make a team accordingly... but i just want to put together a basic team for there different trainer types

also, other than umbreon, houndoom, and t-tar what are some good dark pokemon? i like the thought of there power and want to be able to call myself the master of darkness (h) cuz it sounds cool and they are fairly good pokemon

Years
    again jigglypuff you come through =] but i JUST found that chart like 3 seconds before i clicked your link. i found the one i was thinking of its marrilands team builder page =\ im using that to make my own chart

Honchkrow is good? i always figured flying pokemon were crap lol

how do you get weavile? :S im pretty sure its an item but i dont know what one and where to get it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    How many pokemon in Platinum, also...

i have a few questions actually.
    How many master balls can you get in platinum?
    do i need a nintendo wi-fi usb connect device to play online? (my wireless router does not seem to work even after i enter the password)
    where is my friend code in the game so i can give it to other ppl?
    i was wondering how many pokemon in platinum, does everygame have only 150 poke in them?

And which pokemon game has the most and best legendaries or ubers in it for battling other ppl?

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    lots of questions
    1.as many as you can win from the lotto in Jublife
    2.any router/hotspot should work
    3.it is in your pal pad you et that after going downstairs in any pokecenter you will need to connect to wi fi to get your friend code though
    4. about 450 I think and Plat has the most legends

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2010
    Dilema

I'm in a team dilema going into the elite four.

I have the following pokemon and i cannot decide who to bring

Garchomp
    Dusknoir
    Infernape
    Jirachi
    Toxicroak
    Luxray
    Staraptor
    Roserade
    Rhyperior
    Tentacruel

I just cant seem to make a team out of it. Help please??!!

Back