• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    hey ;) need Secet ID help pls ;)

hey all,
    i'm new to this forum so hello to all ;)
    i need some help to find out my secret id on my platinum game so if theres anyone who can help me with that i would appreciate it very much.

Thank you in advance ;)

edited: just send me a pm if u are willing to help me out ;) can offer a shiny spoink as some kinda reward :P

Last edited:

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    Is there any way at all to get a turtwig or chimchar without trading ?

If you can obtain pokemon as a pkm file, you could somewhat cheat and save each starter pokemon and then restart your game and save the next, then you'd have obtained all three legitimately ;)

Otherwise you have to trade :(

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    whoot i finally have a new question :D

will the steps in the underground count towards hatching my eggs?

Everlark

[ w h i t e ]
    Years
    I would imagine so, since Surfing does, but I've never hatched an egg underground. Don't quote me on this though, I could be wrong.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I would imagine so, since Surfing does, but I've never hatched an egg underground. Don't quote me on this though, I could be wrong.

I do not believe it does but like ^ don't quote me on it

i quoted you both :P lol jk!

ill check it out, i hope so,cuz im gonna be spendin awhile down there& i need my slugma to hatch before i can beat eterna gym ^^"

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    i quoted you both :P lol jk!

ill check it out, i hope so,cuz im gonna be spendin awhile down there& i need my slugma to hatch before i can beat eterna gym ^^"

It really doesn't. You can quote me on that.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I don't think you do need the national 'dex, they just show up as ??? on the pokemon status's where it show the pokedex number
    Pal Park actually doesn't open up in the game until the Sinnoh Pokedex is completed and the National Pokedex is received. Otherwise, NPCs stand in the doorway of the Pal Park building and say that the Pal Park will be opening soon. It's only after Prof. Oak takes you there that it's open.

What you're thinking of is if a non-Sinnoh native Pokemon is traded to D/P/Pt.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Not talking about Pal Park I'm talking about insertion Pokemon but I however have found my answer and it is no the Nat dex is needed

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Without a badge, what level will traded Pokemon start disobeying? I have a level 10 Tyrogue and it's listened so far, but I'm thinking it might be level 11 where it stops, but I just want to make sure.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Without a badge, what level will traded Pokemon start disobeying? I have a level 10 Tyrogue and it's listened so far, but I'm thinking it might be level 11 where it stops, but I just want to make sure.

2nd Badge Allows you To Control Pokemon Under Level 30.

1st badge It doesn't say anything about that but i think maybe as long as you don't go over 30 you be fine...

I remember having a prinplup at level 18 for the first gym badge fight so ya...

My Question:I Have 7 Gym Badges,I am Aloud to Catch All 3 Lake Pokemon but i have not gone to catch/fight them.I have also caught Giratina.I heard that i can not capture/fight Dialga or palkia intill i beat Heatran.

My Question is When Can I Fight Heatran and where ?

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    2nd Badge Allows you To Control Pokemon Under Level 30.

1st badge It doesn't say anything about that but i think maybe as long as you don't go over 30 you be fine...

I remember having a prinplup at level 18 for the first gym badge fight so ya...

My Question:I Have 7 Gym Badges,I am Aloud to Catch All 3 Lake Pokemon but i have not gone to catch/fight them.I have also caught Giratina.I heard that i can not capture/fight Dialga or palkia intill i beat Heatran.

My Question is When Can I Fight Heatran and where ?

First, you have to beat the Elite four and get you National Dex.
    After, you take the boat in Snowpoint city and it will lead you to an island.
    On the island, you will be able to find the Stark Mountain on the top of that island (check the map)
    1st you do to the end of the mountain, it will have an animation.
    After you need to talk to the guy with red hair (don't remember his name) in the hhouse in the middle of water on route 226.
    After, return to the end of the Stark mountain and Heatran should be there. He is at level 70.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    First, you have to beat the Elite four and get you National Dex.
    After, you take the boat in Snowpoint city and it will lead you to an island.
    On the island, you will be able to find the Stark Mountain on the top of that island (check the map)
    1st you do to the end of the mountain, it will have an animation.
    After you need to talk to the guy with red hair (don't remember his name) in the hhouse in the middle of water on route 226.
    After, return to the end of the Stark mountain and Heatran should be there. He is at level 70.

K Thxs,Ill get my 8th badge today and beat the elite 4

Back