• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    I couldn't tell if you said that you knew or that you didn't know how to get mystery gift, so:
    Spoiler:

Considering you live in the U.S., the events for the Glacidea Flower and Secret Key are over. If one of your friends has the Wonder Card for the Secret Key event though, they can share it with you locally. Other than that, you'll have to wait until the wi-fi events are announced.

on my platinum i just showed the event shaymin to the girl in floaroma town and I got the gracidea flower so theres no event for the flower only the shaymin

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Use a Lucky Egg (if you're lucky enough to have one).
    You can also ask a friend to quickly level your pokémon up, with or without the Lucky Egg, if you don't suspect him/her stealing the item to make up for the "hard work".

Otherwise, with or without Lucky Egg, I think the best place to train is around the Battle Area, more precisely through the path to the east and there will be trainers you can Vs. Seek. Also, make sure that you battle your rival Saturdays and Sundays in front of the path to the Battle Tower. He gives a good amount of experience.

Also, you'll need patience.

There might be better solutions, but I don't know of any.

You could do that or battle the Elite Four over and over again. If possible and if you want to, you could always ask a friend to use his/her AR (if they have one) and train it to level 100 there which is much quicker than usual. I don't do that, but you can if you want. You could also use Rare Candies. Hope that helps.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I have a question I hi wi-fi and it works well im able to go to gts and all the other thin=gs except when I go to the underground It has no connection does anybody know why

The underground is only local play. You can't go onto wi-fi with people from around the world sadly :(

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Three questions!

(1.) Where is Igglybuff or Jigglypuff in Platinum?

(2.) Where can i find a Moon Stone via Pokemon Platinum?

(3.) Where is Smoochum or Jynx in Platinum?

Please help and rep will be gifted to a reasonable answer.

Gusxx1

Years
    Three questions!

(1.) Where is Igglybuff or Jigglypuff in Platinum?

(2.) Where can i find a Moon Stone via Pokemon Platinum?

(3.) Where is Smoochum or Jynx in Platinum?

Please help and rep will be gifted to a reasonable answer.

1) Igglybuff is rare in the trophy garden (Jigglypuff is suppose to be in the trophy garden as well)
    2) Moon stones are dug up in the underground
    3) Smoochum is found in Snowpoint Temple. Same for Jynx.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    1) Igglybuff is rare in the trophy garden (Jigglypuff is suppose to be in the trophy garden as well)
    2) Moon stones are dug up in the underground
    3) Smoochum is found in Snowpoint Temple. Same for Jynx.

1) Before or after the National Dex?
    2) Before or after the National Dex?
    3) Before or after the National Dex?

Gusxx1

Years
    1) Before or after the National Dex?
    2) Before or after the National Dex?
    3) Before or after the National Dex?

1) It's a daily pokemon so i believe its before. Correct answer below.
    2) Before i'd say. (Also wild cleffa have them)
    3) After the national dex, as you can't get into there till you get all badges + beat the league.

Anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    1. After.

2. Before.

3. After.

Clefairy is in the Sinnoh Pokedex, so the Moon Stone is naturally going to be available for it. The others come later.

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    Hi,
    I was just wondering if there was a way to do wireless battle, except cap off all the pokemon's levels at 50 or something. Kind of like how it works in battle tower. I have a friend who wants to battle me, but there's like a 10 level difference between us. I was wondering if there a setting I can do to make us even.

Thanks!

Gusxx1

Years
    Hi,
    I was just wondering if there was a way to do wireless battle, except cap off all the pokemon's levels at 50 or something. Kind of like how it works in battle tower. I have a friend who wants to battle me, but there's like a 10 level difference between us. I was wondering if there a setting I can do to make us even.

Thanks!

Go downstairs of the pokemon center. Go into wi-fi and put it as either level 50 single or level 100 single. Depending on which you want. It will as if it were those levels in game.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    where in turnback cave do i find the reaper cloth?

all ive found is a bunch of rare bones/stardust

The Red Chain

where in turnback cave do i find the reaper cloth?

all ive found is a bunch of rare bones/stardust

You must get back to the room where Giratina was in, but you have to have passed through the 3 Pillar rooms one after another..
    One rule is that you have to pass through only the 3 pillar rooms, no more no less.. it's all based on luck.
    Turnback Cave, honestly, is the hardest way to get a Reaper Cloth.
    The chance of getting one there is 1/81.

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I just got told by Jupiter not to follow her to the HQ in Veilstone but when I went there, nothings there.. What's going on?

Also, what good pokemon know Nastly Plot?

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Is anyone else having trouble posting battle vidoes? It hasn't been letting me of late "There's a problem with the recipient's pokemon."

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Is anyone else having trouble posting battle vidoes? It hasn't been letting me of late "There's a problem with the recipient's pokemon."
    Because the people who you battled hacked their Pokemon wrong, IIRC from Beachy. They probably just picked the wrong location it was caught, date, etc.

Back